Thursday, December 3, 2009

**Weeping**

I will never go to final; cos I have my rivals;
Waiting to see how I end.......
If I can get myself some royal; from someone I loving;
I'll be so glad for that........
But it's too far from, what now I have;
Don't wanna cry for that;
It's making me sad........

I was waiting for so bad; for something I don't really have;
Hoping all the things would have a nice happy end.....
But now I have to confess that; all my wishes gone and crack;
Now, there's no time for weeping wet;
Only for getting respect.............

3 comments:

ဗီလိန္ said...

အီးမဖတ္တတ္ပါ။ :P
Welcome ပါ တရားသူႀကီး။ အသက္ျပည့္လို႔ လက္မွတ္ထုတ္ေပးေတာ့မယ္။ ေရာ့အင့္

အလကၤာ said...

အလဲ႔ ၀ီးပင္း ဆုိပါလား . . . !!! ၀ီးပင္းဆိုေတာ႔ ငိုေနတာေပါ႔ ဟတ္လား . . . ???? မငိုနဲ႔ပါ နဲ႔ . . . နင္ငိုရင္ ရုပ္ပိုဆုိးမွာဟ . . . :P

ဟဲဟဲ ဆတာ ေနာ္ . . . မေက်နပ္ရင္ ငါ႔ကိုလာေၿပာ "ေက်နပ္တယ္လို႔ . . . " :P

ဆံုစည္းရာ said...

လန္ထြက္ေနတာပဲ... Good!!!