Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Photos from science center (1)

Yamar and Swe Mon put the hands together to form a colorful heart-shaped image.... :P
A star fish and a fish in the glass water box.... :)

Yamar and Swe Mon and Pyae Phyo put our hands with marks from science center together :P

That is the sample picture of brain nerve ... :P
The view of nature in the glass water box ... :)
These are the photos that I took during my trip to the science center which is in Singapore.
You can comment on my taking photos skills .... :P
Now, I don't type in Myanmar because I have lost myanmar font.....
I have to download again .... :(
I will upload more photos that I took by myself ....
Thanks for having a look ....
Comments Pls .... :P

1 comment:

chu said...

photos twe hmar captions yaw put lite par lah? that will be nice .. :)
keep it up !